Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dream

I had a dream.
I had a dream of travelling in a place I want to be.
But I don’t know the place.
I don’t know how I got there.
Everywhere I look there is light.
There is joy.
Then I heard a sound from the sea, like the sound of waves in the shore.
It is peace.
The birds singing as the leaves dance - making a great harmony.
Hope.
Then the light became darkness.
The sky dimmed and slowly I see.
One by one by one by one.
Myriad are those twinkling light.
They outnumbered my every nerve and the sand I was stepping on.
I see bluish black going purple painting with live lights on it.
It flashes.
It shines.
I fell in love.
I forgot that I am but a wisher.
I forgot who I was like.
The burdens I was carrying fell as I looked up.
The tears I had was wiped away.
The pain I had is gone
The sorrow has ended.
As I fly.
As I soar.
The wind whispered.
It cannot be heard by the ear.
I heard it through the heart.
A great someone not giving up on me.
I am alive because He lives in me.
He welcomes me.
Well done.
Good
and
faithful
servant.
Finally.
I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment