Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcoming 2015! (Part Two)

2014 is over. It's now the 5th day of 2015. This I say to myself: Only three things last forever—faith, hope and love. But the greatest of this is love.

Let us go to the second part of my extravagant 2014 for the glory of GOD.

I would be really unfair for this but I don't care. I compressed may things in the first part of the blog but this blog will also be compressed for just one person who filled my 2014 with happiness.

Happiness in sight..
Happiness in thought...
Happiness in deed...

Sorry but I would be selfish if I don't share this happiness! :)

I really really really treasure my year 2014 and he is part of this treasure. GOD is so gracious that HE allowed me to be friends with this person I used to call my “bespren”.

When I met him, I have observed this: he is a serious, mysterious, suplado-yet-cutie, not-that-approachable type of guy way back some dates in the last quarter of 2011 at a gathering at the church (at one of those discipleship training class). Well, he i not that “pansining-pogi” type of guy but what was notable to him was his stillness, his quietness, his numbered smiles (and not really laughs). He was with the bunch of guys who's just starting their faith that time. He was noticeably different.

And the time goes by...

April 2012 we joined a retreat together with some of our church mates and we are not close. I hate his seriousness though! Yet through that retreat, I became friends with him I guess because I get to know him (and others too.) During those time, honestly I had a secret school boyfriend (whom my siblings and my best friend knew) and a secret crush on his cousin so he is far away from my sight.

During the days of April and May, he and I, together with the new formed band, have been together. Since we are all “tambay” those days because it's vacation, I saw his excellency in playing and leading a guitar.

That's normal,” this thought is what I played through my mind. Well it's not unique that some guy plays the guitar so well. It's normal. What is not normal is the way he speaks. I don't if its because of his mysteriousness but I'm slowly getting this: He is deep. I am not observing him no, well in fact i try to observe the people around me. And he tries to observe to. So what's different between what we are doing? We both observe people but I learned that he observes the people around him and act according to his observation. I just observe to observe.

After the concert, after so many days that has passed and so may coffees we had shared together with the band members, I can say that he is wise. He has something out of the context that is significant that will somehow make you think. One thing is for sure. He is deep... Deeper than what i am expecting.

Date Noted: 25th of December 2012, he helped me choose my first guitar which I named “Algum.”

So I continue with my life, as I get closer to GOD I realized me, my life, my wrong... I forget some past and look ahead to what GOD is calling me to be. In short, I realize the word “living”.

Since 2011, I can say he is my friend. 2013? He is one of those I am looking up to, in terms of discipline and knowledge. (Oooops! I may blow your heads up when you read this but I had a crush on you since 2013) Well, to my senses it's not going somewhere. I am just a girl with no significant talent, shallow-thinker and used to laugh out loud. We are not “thing”! (In tagalog please.)

Date Noted: 14th of February 2013 he messaged me this around 3pm in the afternoon: Mermaid ka ba? :)”

It is not going somewhere.
Hello admiration.
Hello crush!

We've been phone messaging in the last two quarters of 2013 but not that often. We addressed each other as 'bespren” and at some point in time he addressedme as “sis.” I find it weird, awkward..but I did wonder.

Date Noted: 17th of December 2013 he texted me this: “Goodmorning sis. namimi2ss kita, bat ganun, hehe, sabihin mo sakin pag may lod ka pa, maglod din ako...” Then we find ourselves talking about gifts for each other asking me this: Ano nga?! KJ mo ba! hehe. eh anong gusto mo? ida2te kita? Hehe.”

I was speechless but I killed the feeling.

January 3, 2014—the day where things became clearer. The day I will always thank GOD for. The day I knew I was beautiful... Beautifully shining in his eyes... "

prayer partners

2011 is over but it is worth reminiscing.
2013 is over and it's not a treasure that to be hidden but to thank GOD for.
2014 is not over. In my heart, as GOD permits, it will be forever.


It's now the 5th day of 2015. This I say to myself: I will always trust, always hope, always persevere...

No comments:

Post a Comment